April 10, 2008

120 Degrees and Hypnosis

120 Degrees and Hypnosis
Peace Family,
Allah the Father founder of the 5% Nation of Gods and Earths was said to have a very unique (candence) self style wisdom, those who were fortunate to hear Him speak said it was hypnotizing. I am too young to have witness the Father's oratory skills of mathematical expression, however, I was fortunate enough to hear men who were then, child students of his, and like the Father they express their Knowledge and Wisdom like no other persons on the planet.
One of the Fathers first students 3rd Born Prince Allah (PBUH) a diffinitive speaker of Allah's Supreme Mathematics and 120 degrees spoke on hypnosis on occasion. Prince explained how the 5% Nation of God and Earth dealth with hypnosis through the science of memorization. The God told me don't worry about gaining a understanding of 120 degrees immediately but to memorize them and a understanding will born itself in time. It was through this process that the concious would train the subconsious, and the subconcious would train the super subconcious, and this is when you will begin to walk, talk, and breath Allah's Livng Mathematics.
I first came to understand hypnosis and it's gradual affects on me through the Born degree in the English C Lesson (1-36). This degree states that "The devil taught us how to eat the wrong foods." The first degree/principal in the Supreme Mathematics is Knowledge. For one to gain Knowledge he/her must be obsevant, know how to listen, and be able to retain what he/her has learned. In doing the Knowledge to what I can and cannot eat, was one of my first encounters with hpnosis. In reading the labels of all foods which I was to eat checking for pork and by-pork products, I was setting the stage unknowingly to how I would address all other things I encountered.
I began inspecting all books that I wanted to read differently prior to checking ingrediants on packages. Now, before reading a book, I would check out the publishing company, I would look into the author, and then I would decide if this book is worth me reading it. I credit this new assessment technique to label watching, which I did to make sure that I took in only the best foods physically aswell as mentally. I also began to apply more scrutiny to the type of people I socialized with aswell as did business with, to insure my success as maker and owner and God of the Universe, through keeping God Cipher Divine.
Hypnosis is to peacefully come to terms with particular and in-particular occurances. I came to understand that knowing 120 degrees was an accomplishment but it didn't serve as a instant gratification, you have to Build to be Born. After a while with this knowledge you will cee that everything is Mathematics and that Mathematics is everything. You will be giving a friend or co-worker advice who is not apart of the 5% Nation, you will end the conversation go back into your cubical look at the time and or calender and be like "Allah is God". Because everything you just said was either the day's degree, the day's Mathematic, or was right on time.
Peace to Allah the Father who gave us what we needed yesterday, today, and tomorrow to grow and develop into the God and Earth we were Born to Be.
Peace your A-alike in making Knowledge Born, BeGod "Architect" Allah. The Builder on Man, Woman, and Child using the Seven, Sun, Moon, and Star as my Blueprint.

No comments: