April 10, 2008

Father Equality Born Pt.1

Peace to the Gods and Earths, I write this blog post on the Wisdom Equality Day, all being Born to Build or Destroy, to share the light of my beautiful weekend. My weekend began by attending the well attended dance in Mecca, New York at the Hall across the street from Allah's School. I danced from the knowledge wisdom hour to the understanding hour, only stopping for libations and food. The food was hot, the drinks were cold, and the Dj Wise Magnetic, was of the hook. I had a great night being with my family. It was by far the best Father Degree dance I attended to date. ??What i got the most kick out of was the "elders" I laugh when i say that now. They were dirty winding it, chicken noodle souping it, and every thing else up under the sun, moon and stars. Looking at my family the only thing came to mind was that we don't age well, if you can understand that. That night the Gods and Earths showed and proved that we were deffinetly INTUNE with the Universe, for every single step and two step seemed as if it were mathematically calculated and scientifically delivered.??Yea I was a little salty, when I didn't win the door prize, i could have really used the China set :) So after dancing the night away I had to go back to Now Justice to get a little rest for the Universal Parliament the next day. I felt good the next morning and even better when I walken into the auditorium of Hariet Tubman School at Knowledge going through the wisdom hour (2:05). When I stepped in Gykee was holding down the floor giving us some good, true and living history, how only a Sun of Allah can give it and the jewels didn't stop that after the God sat down either. One God after another came up and shared thier unique history using their own self style wisdom. It was Supreme. If what I seen at Allah's Paradise, Nj and Mecca, NY is just the tip of the Atom of what this Nation have in store for this year, it's going to be a Supreme Year. Until I cee you in the person we are together in the mindset of our Father.??Peace Be God Achitect Allah.??Power Saviour: What events are Next on the family calender i'm excited

1 comment:

why gee b allah said...

peace god im not really a new born but im just getting back into my studies and i need an enlightener.im more than willing to show n prove my determination to elevate my 0 out of the realms of triple darkness.will u help me ?in the name of allah i travel on and leave u wit the universal greeting of peace.