April 10, 2008

Twin Towers

Peace Family,
Twin Towers
I was fortunate in having the opportunity to attend the classes of two of our nations strongest and most loved members. The God Kalim Allah and the God who is no longer with us, 3rd Born Prince Allah. However, if you had the opportunity to Build with Prince only once, the God will always be present in the mind. For a minute with the God Prince was like a hour with the rest of them.
I attended the God Kalim class on saturday and if my memory serves me correctly, the God Prince had class on tuesday's. Me being a new born at the time and not from Now Why, I knew very little history of these two Gods relationship with one another. The God Kalim warmed up to me almost immediately whereas with the God Prince it took sometime.
I will never forget when the God Kalim first saw me climbimg off the roof of Allah's School. He gave me a good look over probally to see if I was stimulated or not, I wasn't, then he said "you're up there with Prince fucking with those dirty ass pegions." I smiled, answered yes, and went on to purchase some seeds for Princes Birds. Although these men had the same Father and shared a equal love for their nation, their outlook on things were completly different. Here is a example of what I mean.
Around this time the FUBU clothing company was hot and killing the streets. FUBU had a football jersey which on the front had the numbers 05 on it. One day I was with the God Prince and a God had the FUBU jersey on and Prince looked at him as said " You have Zero Power." I was like damn this nigga is crazy but that is how the God saw the Math. A few weeks later i'm reading a Five Percenter newspaper or maybe I was was in Kalim's saturday class when he brought up FUBU and the jersey with the 05 on the front of it. The God went on to say that .05 was the decimal for 5%. When I heard Kalim say that I flipped. Thats when the God Prince came to mind and one of his many jewels he shared with me came straight to the forefront. The God Prince taught me that "if there are nine Gods in a room and if someone asks 'how do you see today's Mathematics' we should hear nine different answers."
For me Now Why, will never be the same after it lost its walking and taking TWIN TOWERS.
The God Kalim once taught natural science and it was he who inspired me to want to teach. If not for the God Kalim, I would have never went back to school. I earned my G.E.D 7 years after, I should have graduated from highschool. I earned my first college degree 11 years after, I should have graduated from college, and this would all be true, if I was on the colored man's clock. However, after learning that I write my own history and koran and that Allah comes in his own GOOD time, that I realized, that I, was right on-time.
The God Prince taught me to cee lessons in every thing.
I.Self.Lord.And.Master
I.Sincerly.Love.Allah's.Mathematics
I.Study.Life.And.Matter
Around this time one of Prince's Pitbull dogs bit a hole into his foot. Aww man this was deffinetly an eyesore, no pun intended. But it was in that sore that the God taught me how a nation can be destroyed and healed.
The Sore: The God explained how when a sore first begin to develop it starts from a little hole and works its way out. Meaning it starts within the cipher and enlarges and enlarges. However, when it begins to heal the sore heals from the outside and works it was back to the root. I saw the jewel in that build, which was, if any thing is going to destroy our nation it will have to come from within our nation. And the ones who will save our nation, may be the persons furthest from the root of the problem.
It's ironic to me why the God Prince took a liking to me. I felt it was because I was once a "orthodox" muslim and was familiar with the koran, spoke a little Arabic, and at a time prayed 5,6,7 times a day. It was in the Gods class that I was able to get back intune with my spiritual side. The God was not a advocate of prayer but he did not see it as submitting to a mystery God either. Prince explained to me that one time on the Island of Pelan (Rikers, a boat use to leave the Bronx, that took prisoners to the Island) a God saw him on his knees praying in a salaat position. This God ran around the island as if he was Paul Reveere announcing that he saw 3rd Born Prince praying. One of the Gods who knew Prince came to him as if to check him or something for praying. And this is what the God told me he told the God who came to check him. "Why are you coming at me for praying. I didn't say anything when those ****** were over there ******* your ****." And it was this build with the God Prince that I learned that we had un-alikes in our nation.
Peace to all the True and Living Gods and Earths. Your A-alike in making Knowledge Born, Be God "Architect" Allah, the builder of Man, Woman, and Child. Using the Seven, Sun, Moon, and Stars as my Blueprint.

No comments: