April 10, 2008

Father Equality Pt.2

Peace to the Gods and Earths on this very important day in our history of Wisdom Wisdom (22) in the month of Father Equality Born (february). Today is our Father's degree day, All praises are due to Allah. Today I rose out of bed energetic, motivated, and appreciative for the man who is known for "Pudd'N" a entire generation in their place so that his Suns and Daughters today can have what he left us yesterday. I can't say it enough, all praises are due to Allah who was all wise, righteous, and the best of planners. I would like to thank all the Gods and Earths who responded to my post "One Word Can Change A Nation". Back in the day's when I use to build with the God Prince (Al-Jabbar) on the roof of Allah's Street Academy in Mecca, he told me that if there are Nine Gods in a room and we ask how do you cee today's mathematics we should get nine different answers. so those Gods and earths that shared their understanding with me I thank you again.Today's Mathematics is Wisdom Wisdom all being Born to Culture or Freedom. Through a God and Earth wise words and wise actions it shows and prove that he or her has freed their mind from the devils culture and therefore showing and proving their culture is to be all wise and righteous. Now, that's a Victory for your "Allah Self Saviour". Allah IS the piece with that magnetic and all who are A-Like him when-ever or wher-ever we want to cee our Father, ALL we have to do is come together. I would like to give a strong and sincere shout out to the Gods and Earths in Allah's Paradise (Asbury Park) for hosting a Supreme Celebration of our Fathers degree day. It was most PEACE. And to the Gods and Earths hosting Allah Annual degree day in Mecca I look forward to ceeing you this weekend. I am hearing to much about saviour's day and I will leave it at that. I know who my Saviour is I'll make Knowledge Born (damn, Allah's all wise) on a later date if I have to. I leave you how I came energetic, motivated, and appreciative for the man who is know for "Pudd'N" us in our place, Allah the Father.Power Saviour: If your still calling him Clarence 13x maybe thats why your going to saviours day. Peace, Your A-alike in Allah's World Manifest, Be God Architect Allah the Builder of men using the 7 Sun Moon and Stars as my blueprintOh yea, One word can change a Nation I said "Teach" (Through Equality of Allah we can Cee Him) ; )

No comments: