April 10, 2008

Allah School In Mecca

Allah School/Mecca
Peace Family,
I always gave credit to Allah School for giving me the Knowledge of My Self, it was at Allah School I attended the classes of the Greatest Gods in our Nation of that era. I said they were the greatest because they chose to hold themselves accountable and became responcible in holding down a class at Allah School in Mecca.
At that time I was attending classes held by Kalim Allah, Prince Allah, Minister Allah Shah, the God Darkim Allah and for a short time Dumar Wade Allah.
Their were two Gods inparticular that I walked the land with and was able to get more of a personal Understanding of how they live out their Mathematics. The first God, who I consider my big brother is the God Darkim. I was attracted to him because he was like me. Darkim was young, street savy, and puffed on the equality. The God is a year and a few months older than me, and to cee him with his own class was impressive and left me with the feeling of wanting what he had. Supreme KNOWLEDGE, WISDOM, and UNDERSTANDING
The other God was Minister Allah Shah. Since the time i've known the God he has been in and out of the beast. I haven't seen the God in a few years but his lessons hold more truth today than they did yesterday. I came across the God physical the "Barber" a few years back and got the God's honorable but was never able to catch up with the 'Minister' to Build. This God walked me all over Mecca and me being from Now Jusitce loved and appreciated the personal tour of the city, which I only knew the poor parts of. Allah Shah walked me all over uptown, we climbed Sugar Hill, along 145st, then down Edgecomb, while he shared history and jewels.
It was at this time that the God taught me how to Eat to Live and not to Live to Eat. Allah Shah, sat me down and explained how I would come across Gods who were going to say don't eat this and that I shouldn't eat that. Allah Shah talked about the enzymes in pizza cheese and all that shit. And finished with I can eat whatever I want as long as it wasn't pork. The God was right over the years I met numerous Gods with the "Forbidden Foods List."There were things on the list I aggreed with and some things on the list that had me cracking up.
However, later on in the years, I would try to find the God Allah Shah to find out he was back in the belly. Not being able to locate the God, I only had the jewels he left me about food. And that's when I came to realize that "maybe" if the God payed a little more attention to the physical foods he ate, that he wouldn't of had so many run-ins with the law, a.k.a the digestive system.
If any one reads this who Knows Minister Allah Shah, tell him BeGod said get at him and that the time spent with him at Allah School was pertinent to my growth and development in this nation and that I miss and love him.
Parliaments: In the early 90's when I came into the K.O.M.S taking public trasportation the NJ Transit, Path, or the A Train to and from Mecca and Medina always were like pre and post Parliament events. You would meet and Build with Gods and Earths from as far as Philly taking that trip to the holy city of Mecca to Build with their family.
Once stepping off the train I realized that theres no place on the planet like Now Why. Maybe it's because I am not from Now Why but there is no place on Earth I feel safer. My Mecca is Harlem, I cee remnents of my Culture everywhere. I'm being peaced on every other corner, only to hear, stories of a time when you would recieve the universal greeting of Power Equality Allah Cee Equality on every corner.
At this time in my history the Parliaments were held in the gym, personally I liked it better in there. They had the cafeteria tables with the attached chairs around the perimeter of the gym. The cipher in the middle of the floor which is commonly used for jumpball to start a basketball game, Gods and Earths held down the Parliament goers.
It was at this time and in that place, I fell in love with the oratory expression of Allah's Mathematics. In side of that tiny room in side Harriet Tubman school I met the biggest and Greatest Gods. That gym was my incubator and it was the heat manifested at that time and in that place, I adopted and adapted these great Builders, Knowledge, Wisdom, and Understanding to formulate my own Self Style Wisdom.
Their were a group of Builders who I will never forget. First there was Original King, who I think was out of the Desert. If that is the case, there was nothing dry abouth this Gods wisdom. Original King was the coolest Builder I've seen to date. The God rocked his leather Just Ice Rasta Crown with the Universal Flag on top and his locks beneath. And with his smooth self style wisdom had me hypnotized. Then their was El'Naiem he was straight fire. Where is the God, is he still physically with us I haven's seen the Old God in a minute.
Of course Big Freedom a.k.a Popa Wu, the only God I've seen with enough magnetic to draw up everyone from the hallway and from outside into the gym. Then there was the mind boggling Sha Sha out of Medina, the gate keeper of the nation. I'm so glad that I had the Knowledge degree in the 1-10 to never had to ask the God his nationality. I need my neck.
Then we have the National Spokesman, Dumar Wade Allah. Another one, still to this day, Dumar, is the only God that gets around of applause after he closes his build. Then there is the master oratory of history the God Kalim. The God will take you physically through the Build or Destoy degree in the 1-40, have you on the verge of busting a seem in laughter sharing history of his past addiction, he'll have your eyes all misty on the Gods we lost to the war on drugging and drinking, aswell as, have your blood boiling ready to erupt with his S.O.S to save our school.
And last but not least the God who boxed his was out of hell on more than one occasion 3rd Born Prince Allah, The difinitive Builder of Allah's Mathematics and 120 degrees. I love my nation and would like to give a strong PEACE to all the men who did their part in my transition, rights of passage, from a boy to a man. Peace your A-alike in making Knowledge Born, BeGod "Architect" Allah, Using the 7, Sun, Moon, and Star as My Blueprint.

No comments: