April 10, 2008

Myspace/Pelan/Originalthought

Peace Family,
I hope this open letter reaches all the True and Living Gods and Earths in the best of health and strength as they live in accordance to Allah’s will and his Supreme Mathematics.
I don’t deal in symbolic mathematics or Build subliminaly. I keep it real and teach it simple using the tools that were left here by Almighty God Allah himself. I would never give a student something that I wouldn’t give my own child so take this baby food.
On the Wisdom God (BeGod) day there was an Original pod cast on Orginal Thought Megazine.com. This Build was spear headed by the God Quannaah. The God’s Build was addressing Gods and Earths who come in the of Allah or as member of tHis nation who he feels may not be the empitimy of what he thinks a God, Earth, or nation member should be. The God also address the issue of Gods and Earths who teach via the computer or telephone equating their acts to being something other than righteous and liking it to the place where the devil was manufactured the 27 degree (BeGod) in the 1-40.
To argue with the God of the importance of teaching Allah’s World Manifest in the person is foolish and I am far from that being that I am All Wise and Civilized. The reason for me posting this Build is because recently I came across a young God on the Nation of God and Earth message board who was practically begging for a God or Earth to reach out to him and assist him in his growth and development as a young Man who is striving to learn and live out his birth right as God. These science are high exsplosives snd if you mis-represent it is possible that you may lose a finger, a eye, a hand, or your head. Who dare play with Allah, that is none of my concern. I give it to who ever wants if regardless if I agree with their life style. Saviour He I Truth if they cross paths with me they aren’t that sweet anyway. Because this God live in the pits.
I am not from Now Why or from a city where I was surrounded by Gods and Earths, so I had to go a different route in accuiring this Knowledge, Wisdom, and Understanding. ( Ask Born Educator my myspace friend how I ran up on him for knowledge after detecting him and his crown with tassel walking down my block). The P.ower in E.quality is to L.ove A.llah N.ation (PELAN) and to turn any place into a place where we Man-U-Fact is God showing and proving that God is seen and heard everywhere.
The Wisdom Degree (Be) in the 1-40 ask, What is the Circumference of the planet Earth? The answer is 24,896 approximently 25,000 miles. The difference of approximation is 104 miles. The nation of Gods and Earths have had a strong presence here in cyber space for the last Knowledge Culture, 14 years. It is the True and Living God and Earth in the C.ee I. Born A.llah cipher which makes this circumference complete. God and Earth on-line is how you turn the poor part into the best part. This is the true and living science of Alchemy (Peace to Supreme in GA). What we as Supreme Scientist need to be sciencing up is how we can draw up these Gods and Earths here in the cyber world and Born them into Allah World Manifest filling up the Seats at the Universal Parliaments and establishing street academy’s around the world.
I never set my self up as no man’s island. Every God or Earth that I have taught has as much love for Allah School in Mecca and this Nation that I do regardless to their relationship with me. Show me any God in the free cipher (not one locked up in NY and taught someone from KY) who has taught more Gods and Earths in more hoods, states, or providences in this day and time than me. Not to mention have I have my numbers in jail to. I am international like IHOP. Open up any 5% News Paper and you will Cee branches of my tree donating time and money money and time to preserve and protect Allah School in Mecca while they each hold down there city and state respectfully. I even have Earth’s who I am no longer with who never dropped their crown and still come around the root.
My Name is BeGod "Architect" Allah and I don’t make devil, I Born God! I am Strong (God) and a good Breeder (Builder). Be Borns, God. God Borns, Build.
My Name is BeGod "Architect" Allah, master of all the worlds (not some). The best knower of the seen and un-seen thats the X and O’s.
After traveling back and forth from the root of civilization I come to understand the True importance of Allah’s school in Mecca. It is not that you travel to the school to be taught you go there to be examined, adjusted, refreshed, intune with the root, and to be connected with Gods and Earths around your way and the world.
Allah school receives hundreds of letters a year from Gods and Earths in the free cipher as well as from those who are incarcerated on some devil’s prison island. These Gods, Earths, and 85ers write the school for 120 degrees, plus lessons, 5% news paper, photo’s and Flags. Each of these letters are responded to in time and it is also recommnded that Gods and Earths who have the time should stop by and hold your self accountable by responding to a few of them. These Gods and Earths that you write you may never Cee or hear from them in the person. Still, the Duty of the civilized is to teach all the families of the planet Earth regardless to whom or what. Regardless of time, space, or person.
I don’t deal in Quantum science and if and when I want that, I will go to the Desert (Queens) where no one does it better.
When I want it green and mean I go to Medina (Brooklyn)
When I want it hard and strong I go to Pelan (Bronx)
And when I want it to walk and talk I go straight to the heart Mecca (Harlem)
If any God, Earth, Big I, or little u have a problem with me say my name-say my name and I will come. Because if I have a problem with you I am going to say yours and if I have your picutre I will show it. And for the Gods and Earths who are All Wise and Civilized if you believe just half of the Be-Lies that you here about me, I will believe in none of the things I hear about you. If I have a problem with you or a question for you I will approach you by name on the
S.aviour P.ower C.ipher T.ruth
The Truth Crushed to the Ground Shall Rise to the Top.
Question
Examine
Do the Knowlege
Do the 1
BUT Never take any thing on face value. I don’t give a Father You Cee King how long they have had K.O.S.
Your A-alike in making Knowledge Born BeGod Architect Allah, The Builder of Man, Woman, and Child using the Seven, Sun, Moon, And Star as my blueprint.
Peace to all the Gods in the Federal Projects that I have lived in all my life. Peace to the Gods in Cipher He (OH), Cee Truth (CT), Kingdom (KY), Now Justice (NJ), Men of Men (MN)

No comments: