April 10, 2008

Old Man Justice/Free Cipher Akbar

Old Man Justice-Free Cipher Akbar

Peace, Peace, Allah's pudding (cream) is in our history. A older God shared some history with me a few years back on Old Man Justice. The God mentioned how Old Man Justice was the go to God for hustles. I thought that was cooler than a peppermint patty because a few in my immediate cipher cee me as the go to God in ways for getting some quick cash. The God also shared how when the Father returned to the essence many of the Gods expected Old Man Justice C to step up to the plate and take over the Nation but that didn't happen.Now, let's take a look at the name, Justice C = Justice Understood. The same Man who said "Allah came with the teaching that turned boys into men." He meant that after the Father there would be no more leaders only best knowers.

Justice: is a reward or penalty based in the deeds of a persons actions. When Old Man Justice chose not to lead the Nation, the Gods who were once Allah's Five Percent stepped up and chose themselves. The Father's death and Justice's lack of action were the catalyst of creating a FREE CIPHER, in creating a nation of free and independent thinkers. ALLAH-IS-AKBAR.

Like the God's of antiquity, I NOW must step up to the plate and do all I can and all within my powers to keep my Father's teaching of Living Mathematics Alive. The Power is within the Knowledge. Today's Mathematics is Knowledge Power, all being Born to, Equality. In the "Julious You Lie Why" or "Julious You Right Y" Month. Through a mans Knowledge you Cee his Power and with the same Equality of the Father it is my duty to "Teach On."On the Wisdom Equality Day, in the Just U Nobody Else month I chose to upload a build of one of the nations older Gods. I placed the build on line First: To inform all those who are concerned with Nation business and were not able to make it to the Medina Rally. Second: Due to the topic of the Build I felt that the build should speak for itself so I uploaded the build untampered. As a result of me uploading the footage some Nation of God and Earth members are considering my actions "questionable" to say the least while other NGE members are telling me it was a "poor" choice.

Well I am a "Poor Righteous Teacher" and I Build to differ. This is a confrontational Nation. We have the "Hot Seat" as well as "Truth or Square". I didn't bite my tongue at the rally and I didn't clip my finger tips when I arrived home either. The Wisdom Understanding degree in the Supreme Alphabet is "Wisdom" or "Why". So I questioned..All i wanted was to be presented with the information. The Wisdom Power degree in the Supreme Alphabet is "Why" and Why I uploaded the footage is because: I wanted to be assured that all involved were the "best of planners" as well as the "best knowers" all must be accountable and responsible.I am not in a click or a follower of no man or religion. However I am not trying to reinvent the wheel either, meaning I walk the same righteous path as my Father all mighty Allah, who is all wise and does every thing right and exact.From what I learned over the years in this beautiful and mighty nation is, Allah the Father championed a 99 year lease with then New York City Mayor John Lindsey. Allah, being All Wise garnered a 99 year lease thats three generations. If we as a nation have yet qualified ourselves to erect our own 25 story building means by my observation that we are not ready. Allah is a Master Builder and Best of Planners. Do we make sub-deals with the Devil to achieve Allah's World Manifest? Emphatically No. We have, we know, and we Understand 120 degrees.

Who is the Original Man? He is the Maker and Owner (period)Why isn't the Devil settled on the best part of the planet Earth? Because the Earth belongs to the original man and knowing that the devil is weak and wicked and that there wouldn't be any peace amongst "US"... So we kept the best part for ourselves (period)My advice to our desiring next door neighbors is to make their blue print 20 feet smaller on each side and as a result they won't have to ask us or pay us for Savior He I Truth.My advice to my Universal Family, those of you who are teaching out there teach harder in building a nation within a nation. Educate them babies we need new young thick blood. Let them babies know that we have our job cut out for us and it's both at home and abroad. Let's Get it In and remember what Justice C use to say "Any Number Can Play." One Man-One Word-Can Change a Nation.

Peace to 2122 my root of civilization the place where I was Born. You Know Me -You Know My Heart- and You Know Where my Intentions are (period)And for those who bite their nails and are weak in the knees and who chose to focus on the color and style of shoe standing on their neck rather than the shoe it self, is only more evidence that we still have some "fashionable" niggaz amongst Original Men and Women.Out here on these streets everyday I put my life on the line for less, so know, I will readily die for this nation. The devil doesn't even fear death.I leave you how I came with the Universal Greeting Of Power Equality Allah Cees Everything.

Your Brother In Allah World Manifest, BeGod "Architect" Allah the Teacher Of Man, Woman, and Child using the Seven, Sun, Moon, and Star as my Blueprint.

No comments: